You are here

Residence Hall

Maintenance problems in University Residence Halls may be resolved by calling the 2-2FIX (2-2349) automated work order hotline and following the voice prompts for assistance. This number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Or if you would like, you may utilize the housing website's automated reporting form. Both methods of reporting maintenance are checked throughout each day that the university is open.

If you are reporting a problem in a Residence Hall after hours that needs prompt attention:

1. Contact your Community Assistant, Assistant Community Director, Community Director, Area Coordinator, or the Dean-On-Call
2. You may call 482-6440 and leave a brief and descriptive report of the problem including your building, room number, and a phone number for you to be contacted at.
3. If you cannot get into contact with any of the above and this is an emergency, please call the University Police at 482-6447 to report the issue.